Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why do I chose to sarge without male wings

So I felt this subject to be of vital importance, enough so that I decided to put part 2 of HG Game on hold. The topic I wanna talk about is why it is great not to sarge with a wing but rather alone and if you want to take out someone take female pivots.

Lets start with my definition of a Wingman/woman. A wing is a FRIEND in whom goes out with you and provides support, social proof and DHV's during a pickup. Now my definition of a pivot is along the same lines but slightly different. A pivot is a women who not only provides social proof but also is aware enough to know when to swoop in and provide DHV spikes and comfort during an interaction. Now remember these are my definitions yours might be different.

Now let me say this. A good wing is great if you are learning or have a sticking point. They can see you in set give you advice and push you into sets when maybe you aren't in state. That is the extent of what I see is good about wings. I am going to be harsh but these are my views.

First problem I have with wings is most of them do not see it as you are friends. Mystery said it best your wingman is your friend first, your wing second. Remember when you go out with them it should be to enjoy your friends company, the pickup will come natural because you guys are in state enjoying yourselves.

Second, this will be a general statement. Unless they are your friends and you hang out outside of pickup environments the worst wings in the world are guys in the game. They tend to try and CB and AMOG worse then anyone. There is a rule whomever opens the set controls the set. Most guys in the game ignore that. Last night is a prime example. My wing who I didn't hang with outside of the club saw me in set with a 2set. Comes over out of the blue and instead of DHVing me like a good wing starts to talk shit and try and take over my set. Now I am a little more experienced so I just grabbed the girls by the hand and left but that is a display of how MOST of the guys I have met in the game are.

Now there is an exception to the rule above. IF he comes in and tries to DHV you but the set is clearly more interested in him and not in you, give it to him who cares there are plenty more sets. If you and your wing don't practice the same type of game; i.e. natural, indirect, direct, then you will come off as not congruent, also a killer in set.

I will list a few advantages I have found with having an entourage of female pivots. Women have international signals for "help me I don't wanna talk to this guy". Your pivots can pickup on that swoop in and make them comfortable. Even if that means getting them away for a minute DHVing you and returning. They are great social proof. I mean if a girl sees you with a group of girls in their head they will think "wow he cant be to big of a creep all those girls like him." Also they are great for opening sets. Women for the most part feel more comfortable with a strange woman approaching them in a club then a strange man. For example my pivot last night saw a girl that she knew was my type approached her, opened the set, brought her to me and introduced me as "the funniest, wildest, sweetest guy she knows." Also you don't have to worry about most females CBing you.

Also guys in the game tend to think because they show up to hang out with you that your pivots are automatically theirs. For the most part my pivots will help with a set if I ask but it should never be assumed, I mean more then anything my pivots are my best friends, so I am not trying to pimp them out to anyone, I worked hard to get them to help me.

Remember also that I tell my pivots about what I do in pickup and they are cool with it. They know I am not trying to treat girls bad but I want to make the interaction the best I can for me and the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment