Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May have found a girl

So anyone who knows me knows that I am mister anti-commitment. I love what I do, I love going out and practicing pickup as an art form. I am also really worried that once I get a girlfriend I will not be able to help the people I help and that it would take away from the level commitment I put not only to pickup but my other career also.

I have been talking to this girl at school for weeks now and she is extremely beautiful and so much fun to be around. We have the same interests of course as a career but also she is totally cool and very much into how I help men and women in this hobby/lifestyle. So I have been thinking about talking relationship with her.

I have talked a bit with her about her views towards relationships and we both have the same views but the coolest thing was that she was like yeah I would totally be your wing woman if we were dating. Now I know that sometimes girls say things in the seduction process, just like some men. But hey she is fun, exciting, has the same tastes in hairstyles, as well as the same commitment to the art so why not give it a try right.

So this whats going on lately. I do have a question that I have been asked to answer on here but I want to ensure I articulate it the way I want, so look for that to come soon and remember if you have a question email it to me, if I cant answer it I know someone who can and I will defiantly have them and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment