Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 PUA + 3 HG's= 1 AMAZING night

An HG or Hired Gun is a women who is souly or at least a vast majority of their job is based on their looks; i.e. strippers, servers, even women hired for some department stores.

Tonight was a crazy night. It started off not sure what I was doing tonight and a little antsy from not going out this week. I get a text from a friend of mine telling me our friend Uncle Nasty was going to be at a local gentleman's club. I needed to talk to him anyways about getting some on air advertisement for some friends who are soon to come into town so I said why not.


When I first get there some of the girls I know including one of my on again off again FB's come up give me a hug and we start to BS. The night is pretty lame then Nasty comes out. He comes over to the table BS's and things pickup. I got this sudden burst of energy. I pull one of the smoking hot servers over and this is kind of how it went:

ME: You are my new ex-wife (an opener I have been using with increasing results)


HER: Well I didn't do anything wrong so we are going to be together forever

ME: You are to controlling I want to see other people


We do a little chatting here and there but it was super busy so they were in small portions. Finally she comes over sits on my lap and says we are going out sometime give me your phone. Needless to say #close 1.

Next is another server. The absolute most gorgeous body I have ever seen. And she likes to joke around and dance but the way she moves is AMAZING. So after winning every competition for shots she is bringing my table I grab her and tell her I want to her to dance for me. She tells me the next song she likes.


In between time a new girl who this is her first night comes up and sets on my lap. Asks my name and I thought I wanted to have fun so I said JIM. We talk for a bit and I tell her she is my new ex girlfriend but we are still going to have sex. She said OK. She has to go dance for a guy who requested her and says she will come back.

Server comes back when a song comes on yanks my chair to the side sits on my lap and does the absolute best booty pop grind job I have ever had. We talk a bit about hair ideas and I do give her 2 dollars simply cause I was aw struck by what she did with her hips. After 5 minutes she pulls me to the side and give me a huge kiss. K-close 1.


Now dancer comes back and says she has to go and says whats your number I give it to her and she calls my phone and says now you have mine I expect to hear from you. Number close two.
I think I could have pushed to get a SNL from the last two but to be honest I was having fun and I know I will see them again.

Some funny things there must have been a PUA meetup there or just a group of individuals who don't know about this forum cause 2 of their tactics were flawless for normal women not for HG's. And they were teaching one other, wrong, but none the less teaching him. I have heard Cajun talk about seeing the matrix and being able to see when people are doing PU but I have never seen it like I did today. The were doing a stage by stage play of TMM, they just weren't negging enough they were at the table next to me so I could hear most of what they were saying. Plus they were trying to PU a friend who would come back and give us a play by play and yes they did use the "Nobody puts baby in a corner" opener and the best friend routine on two strippers. So my first guess is they only saw the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment