Monday, April 13, 2009

A brief intro to me.

I have been in the seduction community for sometime now. I started because I was scared of people and I; A) Wanted a girlfriend, and B) Wanted to have a group of people around me that would constantly push me to better myself.

When I first got into what has become known as the "game". I would throw up at the thought of talking to anyone, much less a beautiful young lady.

I have studied the material of almost every big and not so big company out there. I have greatly increased my game. To me this has become a life style about more than just picking up women. It has become about being the best possible person that I can be.

I will begin to post articles that I have written shortly. Right now I just want people to know who I am .

No comments:

Post a Comment