Monday, April 13, 2009

Where I differ from most methods

Usually now, the most common thing for an up and coming PUA trainer to do is to start at the beginning. They would start to tell you that when you approach that you need to portray the correct body language and to talk over your shoulder to the set. I 100% agree with body language but I split from most methods right here.

Most methods start to teach you openers. Tried and true lines or stories that generate interest when you first approach a woman. I feel that in some cases these can be good. And this is the reason:

Many who come into our community lack confidence, myself included. Instead of healing this problem or at least beginning to heal it, we bandage it. We give them the lines that they have confidence because the mPUA's, the professionals say they are proven to work. I truly think this is backwards.

I have recently found a fellow PUA who shares my favorite opener, "HI". Though I am still pretty unknown, my friend IceDragon, voted #1 PUA in Scotland, shares my love for this opener.

Like I have told those whom I have worked with, we over complicate this 'game'. I look at it like this games are supposed to be fun. How can I have fun if I have a check list of things in my head I am trying to do?

If you look at many of the PU companies out there today, all they do is create what I call "cookie-cutter PUA's". One example is I am in school to be a hairstylist, it is not socially intelligent to start reading palms and and throwing cards around.

What this community needs is to stop trying to be like the last big PUA and be like the next great PUA, YOU. We as teachers need to stop trying to make clones of ourselves and start making our students more confident, high-value men/women.

Until next time Good Sarging,

No comments:

Post a Comment